Contact Us Online
Your cart is empty
West lake Dragon Well Tea -Tin
Premium Dragon Well Tea
Dragon Well Tea Gift Set
Top West Lake dragon well tea
Early Spring Dragon Well Tea
High Quality Dragon well tea
Loose Dragon Well Tea
Best Dragon Well Tea
Dragon Well Tea-Bag
Supreme Chinese Dragon Well Tea
Bulk West Lake Dragon Well Tea
Dragon Well Tea-Gift Packing
Oolong Tea/ Blue Tea
Flowering Tea/ Flower Tea
New Products ...
Featured Products ...
All Products ...
Oolong Tea/ Blue Tea
Dahongpao Tea/ Big Red Robe Tea
:: Superior Dahongpao Tea -150g
Superior Dahongpao Tea -150g
Add to Cart:
Min: 2 Units: 2
Variety: Dahongpao Tea
Place of Origin: Fujian China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Fujian Rock tea
Style: Compressed Tea
Shelf Life: 18months
Manufacturing date:Spring 2011: Benefit:aid one's health,help to Lose weight ,refresh body
Weight (kg): 0.15*2
Type: Dahongpao Tea
Specialty: Health Tea,Organic Tea,Slimming Tea
Processing Type: Fermented,Hand Made,Stir-Fried
Model Number: 08
item Type: Oolong Tea
Regulate intestines and stomach: anti-aging Improve liver function
Brewing guidelines: Gaiwan or Yixing pot (200cc):5-7grams per time (based on personal taste); the water temperature should be over 98C or 209 F.
1) Warm up-First to warm up the vessels, pour out the hot water;
2) Smell dried tea fragrance-Then put the teas in the vessels, cover the Gaiwan or Yixing pot, and shake the vessels for about 3 seconds, then smell the dried tea leaves aroma.
3) Wash the tea-Pour the hot water into the vessels and pour out the water within8seconds; then smell the tea aroma on the lid first to enjoy the Huang Jin Gui oolong tea flavor;
4) First infusion-pour the hot water into the vessels again, and steep for about 10-20 seconds(based on personal taste);
5) Coming infusion- the time for the successive infusion can be 5 seconds longer than the previous infusion.
Infusion time: at least 8 times
Da Hong Pao has the best reputation. Da Hong Pao is a myth of Chinese tea, since so many mythic stories about it but so rare it is--it's said only several liangs available each year. The "TRUE" Da Hong Pao is nearly impossible to gain.
The original Da hong pao is made from the tea plants which grown in a cliff in Wuyi mountain. The location of that cliff is named "Nine Drgaon Cave" . Throughout the year, the transudatory fountain from crevices between rocks nourish the four "Da hong pao" tea plants which survive after one thousand years. Da hong pao plants is the natural peerless production. Each liang of "TURE" Dahongpao is sold at thousands US dollars.
The tightly twisted leaves of Da hong pao are greenish brown in color. The orange tea liquid come with strong floral fragrance. Even after nine infusions, the floral fragrance like sweet-scented osmanthus still remain. After tasting, the fragrance will last in your mouth for long time.
The Da hong pao tea available in tea market is made from tea plants which cloned from the original "Da hong pao" plants in cliff.
Shipping Weight: 0.5g
1000 Units in Stock
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 28 October, 2011.
Copyright © 2011